The Ontario government is developing a culture strategy to define priorities and guide support for arts and culture in the years to come.
The draft Culture Strategy is now ready for input. Provide your feedback on the core elements of the draft until May 13. The final Ontario Culture Strategy will be posted in June.
The government is interested in feedback on the following questions as outlined in the draft Culture Strategy:
- Do the Vision for culture in Ontario and the Principles to guide government support for culture reflect what is important to you? Why or why not?
- Do you think that the three overarching goals will help to grow and strengthen the culture sector in Ontario? Why or why not?
- Do you have any feedback on the proposed initiatives in the document?
You can provide feedback in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 416-212-1802
- Mail: 401 Bay Street, Suite 1800, Toronto, Ontario, M7A 0A7
More information is available here: Ontario’s Culture Strategy