in ,

How to report vehicles illegally parked or blocking road

Have you seen a car illegally parked, parking overnight, or blocking a road? Parking enforcement is most effective if city bylaw staff are contacted directly when the vehicle is illegally parked. Below is 24-hour contact information for you to report any violations as they are happening, for immediate enforcement:

Business Hours – Parking Services


After Hours – Halton Regional Police

  • 905-878-5511 – ask for Dispatch
  • Police will dispatch a Parking Officer.


Written by Marianne Meed Ward

I was inspired to seek public office because I believe, like so many of you, “I can do something about that” on the issues we face. As councilor, my role is to take a stand on what’s best for residents and go to bat for it. Pushback is inevitable from those who don’t have the community’s interests at heart. I will stand with you and for you, to achieve the best interests of our city, without caving to unacceptable compromise in the name of consensus.

One Comment

Leave a Reply

What's your take?

Events & Meetings: Oct 2015

Have your say on 2051-2085 Prospect St. redevelopment: Oct. 13