- Visit burlington.ca/calendar.
- Filter your search by selecting “City Meetings” from the Calendar dropdown menu.
- Select either “Council” or “Council Standing Committee” from the Category dropdown menu. You may choose to refine your search further using the Date and Keyword(s) features.
- Click “Search”
- Click on the title of a particular meeting to view details of that meeting.
- Click on the event details to provide you access to the meeting, agenda, minutes, video and related documents.
The agendas for the meetings to be held the week of January 9, 2016 are now available online at www.burlington.ca/calendar
The following agendas are now available:
· Committee of the Whole (formerly CCS) – January 9 at 1:00 p.m.
· Planning and Development Committee (formerly D&I) – January 10 at 1:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
· Committee of the Whole – Workshop – January 12 at 1:00 p.m.
Note: the agendas for the Committee of the Whole – Budget to be held January 16 and January 19, will be available in the new year.
To access agendas, minutes and videos on the City Meeting Calendar: