- Pay tax or other city bills
- Book recreaction programs, or Tee-off times
- Join public survey and comment pages (eg. the Insight Burlington panel)
- Request a service e.g. Potholes, Traffic Signals, Street Lights, Graffiti, Coyotes
- View or add to the community calendar
In a recent community survey, nearly 60 per cent of residents said they rely on the website to learn about city programs and services.
For more information about e-Government services, call 905-335-7600, ext. 7504 or visit www.burlington.ca/egov. For more about getting involved with city government, visit www.burlington.ca/getinvolved.
My Take: I’m delighted by the project, which will allow residents better and easier access to information, along with options to report repairs needs in their neighbourhoods. I’m particularly pleased with the “you spoke, we acted” section that will be added, to let residents know how their input made a difference in city decisions.