You are invited to a community meeting to hear about several things happening in your neighbourhood.
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Time: 7 – 9 p.m.
Location: Art Gallery of Burlington, Rotary Room, 1333 Lakeshore Rd. (parking available on site at
$1.75/hr until 8 p.m. or free on area streets)
• Thorpe Park asphalt surface renewal
• Meet Arlene Iantomasi, Halton Catholic School Board Trustee
• New Community Captain Program
• Wildlife in the neighbourhood
• Speeding and traffic calming
• Clear-cutting of trees
• Stephenson Dr. – Graham’s Lane vehicle access – no plans to open
• Hydro corridor multi-use paved path
• Thorpe Park leash-free area
It’s a full agenda and we hope you can make it out to learn what’s happening and how you can be involved. (NOTE: Items will not necessarily be discussed in the above order).
I look forward to seeing you on May 26.