Media Release —The City of Burlington will be replacing 14 playgrounds over the next two years and is encouraging families who use the specific parks to complete a survey to say which kinds of playground features would be most wanted.
Beginning Dec. 28, 2017, city staff will be at nearby recreation centres asking for input. An online survey will be available at burlington.ca/lovemyplayground until Jan. 31, 2018.
Playgrounds to be replaced in the next two years are:
- Brada Woods Park, 5196 Brada Cr
- Breckon Park, 4471 Spruce Ave.
- Brittany Park, 1370 Headon Rd.
- Champlain Park, 2101 Mountain Grove Ave.
- Cumberland Park, 562 Cumberland Ave.
- DesJardines Park, 1811 Imperial Way
- LaSalle Park, 50 North Shore Blvd.
- Maple Community Park, 750 Maple Ave.
- Maplehurst Public School, 481 Plains Rd. E.
- Optimist Park, 2131 Prospect St.
- Sheraton Park, 594 Sheraton Rd.
- Spencer Smith Park, 1400 Lakeshore Rd.
- Sycamore Park, 3157 Centennial Dr.
- Tansley Woods Park, 4100 Kilmer Dr.