The city is looking for your ideas on the future of transit in Burlington as it roles out the city’s 25 year strategic plan, along with the creation of the new Official Plan and Transportation Master Plan.
Some of the ideas being discussed:
- frequency of transit: time for 10 or 15 minute headways?
- turning car lanes into transit lanes
- real-time schedule software; does this information change the way you use transit?
- what do you expect from transit? Eg. Takes you where you want to go, when you want to go, in a reasonable time, at reasonable cost. Which of these is most important, or all they all equally important?
- your ideas for improving transit
Get involved and share your ideas at LetsTalkBurlington.com.