- 7 to 11 a.m. – Baldwin Street west of Hurd Avenue
- 9:15 to 9:45 a.m. – Baldwin Street from Hurd Avenue to Brant Street
The following lane closures will be in place:
- 9:30 to 11 a.m. – Locust Street northbound
- 9 to 11 a.m. – all remaining streets on the race route will have one lane coned-off for runners
Expect minor delays.
- Emergency services access will be maintained at all times along the event route.
Burlington Transit: Expect minor delays on Routes 3, 5, 10, 21 and 25 in road race areas.
More Information For more information about road closures or traffic control, please call the event liaison at the City of Burlington at 905-335-7600, ext. 7704.
For more information about the race, visit http://www.burlingtonrunners.com/.