|97 Front Street West
Toronto, ON M5J1E6
August 11, 2014
I’m writing on behalf of GO Transit, a division of Metrolinx, to advise you about several service changes coming to the GO network. Starting August 30th, 2014 GO will be adding more bus trips and making some service adjustments to serve customers better. The continued expansion of GO service is a top priority for Metrolinx and work is underway to continue enhancing and expanding GO services.
- More weekend trips on Hwy 407 East GO Bus service
- More weekday bus trips between Niagara Falls Bus Terminal and Burlington GO, connecting to Lakeshore West trains, providing hourly service.
- New GO Bus Route 25F will operate on Fridays and Sundays between the University of Waterloo and York University
- Special service for Hamilton Supercrawl (September 12), Nuit Blanche (October 4) and the Toronto Santa Claus Parade (November 16). More details will be available soon on the GO Transit website (www.gotransit.com)
- Minor time changes to many Lakeshore West and Kitchener train trips, including some earlier departures.
- GO Bus service for Routes 21 & 27 is being adjusted due to low ridership and Milton Transit options for local travel.
- GO Bus Route 98 changing to Route 92A, providing more service to Ajax.
- Bus trips typically serving schools reinstated for the school year.
Detailed train and bus service changes for your area (including new schedules) can be found on the GO Transit website here: gotransit.com/schedulechanges
As always, our Stakeholder Relations team is available as a first contact point for you and your staff should you have any questions about Metrolinx, or our operating divisions (GO Transit, PRESTO, UP Express) and programs. Please don’t hesitate to contact me about this or other matters.
Stakeholder Relations Team Lead (Acting), Strategic Communications
97 Front Street West
Toronto, ON M5J 1E6
Office: (416) 202-5603