Fix a pothole and more in Burlington

Please use the interactive map below to locate and submit a request. Currently pothole, traffic sign, traffic signal, street light, graffiti, and coyote sighting requests are being accepted. City of Burlington staff will be alerted and will respond within a reasonable time to address the request. Residents may also indicate their agreement with the request, make comments, follow the request, or share the reported request with other citizens.

To Submit a Request:

  1. Click on the “Report” tab below.
  2. Drag the map marker to the location of your request or type in the address and click “Next”.
  3. Fill out the required fields.
  4. Click “Submit”.

SeeClickFix_LegendPlease note: The Citizen Service Request is not to be used for emergencies. For emergencies call 9-1-1.

The advertisements below are automatically added to this SeeClickFix tool. I don’t endorse them and am not in a position to remove them.

  • indicates a required field.