The CIBC Run for the Cure takes place on Sunday, Oct. 1, 2017 and will result in road and traffic lane closures from 10:15 a.m. to noon.
- Seneca Avenue from Lakeshore Road to New Street
- Pine Cove Road from Lakeshore Road to New Street
- New Street from Drury Lane to Pine Cove Road
- Guelph Line at Lakeshore Road and at New Street
Traffic Lane Closures:
- The westbound and centre lane will be closed on Lakeshore Road from Seneca Avenue to Pine Cove Road. The eastbound lane will be open for traffic, but there will be no left turns along the event route.
- Access to and from roads intersecting the event route will be unavailable.